Pricing & Delivery
All prices are in the stated currency. Please allow 6 weeks for the delivery of physical products, which will be sent by airmail, unless the courier option is selected. Physical products are made in Canada and will be sent from our Head Office; Suite 482, 9-3151 Lakeshore Road, Kelowna, BC, V1W 3S9, Canada.
- Certificates will be processed and shipped only after payment has been received
- We attempt to process all orders within 4 weeks but this does not include delivery time
- Airmail may take up to 4 weeks to reach final destination, if at all. Airmail is not traceable so there is no tracking number. WE STRONGLY DISCOURAGE AIRMAIL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST AIRMAIL SHIPMENTS.
- If airmail is the chosen method of shipment and the package is lost, you will be billed for the cost of replacement plus shipping.
- Courier takes 3 to 5 business days depending on location and you will receive the tracking number when your order ships.
How may my items be shipped?
Gold or Platinum Level Dinghy ID Cards – Air Mail, or Courier in UPS Standard Envelope.
Green Hardcover Duplicate Certificates – Courier only, in UPS Standard Envelope. (Air Mail not available for this product due to weight and size.)
IYT Full-Size Flags – Courier only, in UPS Standard Envelope. (Air Mail not available for this product due to weight and size.)
Boating and Sailing Passports (up to 10) – Courier only, in UPS Standard Envelope. (Air Mail not available for this product due to weight and size.)
STCW Original Marshall Islands Application Form must be sent via courier!
Due to the importance of STCW documents and difficulty retrieving airmail packages through our Canadian postal service, we are insisting that all STCW original Marshall Islands Application Forms be sent to us via courier.
We do not expect you to fully appreciate the situation with the Canadian Postal system, however, it causes multiple trips to the post office before we are able to collect packages. This in turn delays STCW certification for your students and adds an exorbitant amount of administration time and fuel. We will no longer accommodate schools who choose to use airmail service.