Course Guide

Recreational Schools are authorised to teach the following 12 courses provided the school has the required vessels (power or sail), and all instructors must be qualified by IYT to do so:

  • International Crew /Flotilla Skipper (power or sail)
  • International Bareboat Skipper (power or sail)
  • International Certificate of Competency (ICC) (power or sail)
  • VHF –SRC Radio Operations
  • Powerboat Master
  • Weather Master
  • Navigation Master
  • Personal Watercraft Operations (PWC)
  • IYT Yachtmaster Coastal (power or sail)
  • IYT Yachtmaster Offshore (power or sail)
  • IYT Yachtmaster Ocean (celestial navigation)