The Marine Police Certificate is available for law enforcement with a commitment to marine policing and security using Police vessels.
The training is intended for individuals involved in;
- Border Security
- National Guard
- Naval Reserves
- Coast Guard Auxiliary
- Naval Cadets
- Search & Rescue
- Special Forces
- Fire Fighting Units
- Fishery Protection
Training involves course material that can be tailored to your specific requirements. This may include
- Small Powerboat & RIB Master
- Marine Communications (VHF –SRC)
- General Engineering Knowledge (GEK)
- Fast Rescue Boat
- International Certificate of Competency (ICC)
- Marine Police Powerboat Operator – Crew
- Marine Police Powerboat Operator – Coxwain
- Marine Police Powerboat Operator – Commander
Who can Train?
Training is available for regional, municipality, federal or state governments that require a marine policing presence and do not currently have a formal method of certifying their members.